Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘NET7’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Avenue des Pâquerettes 55 Box 45, 1410 Waterloo. Our company is registered in Nivelles, Belgium. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and therefore constitutes intellectual property. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless prior written approval of NET7, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without NET7’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Belgium.
NET7 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and with the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter “GDPR”) and the implementations of the Directive in local legislation. NET7 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14/04/2010.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the privacy regulation is Hugues Hermann, e-mail: support [at] net7 [dot] be.
What we collect
1. Personal data that you communicate to us:
Category 1: Without registration and when visiting our website: your IP address and surfing behavior on our website, the entry site you used to reach our website and the search terms you used to find us online.
Category 2: When you contact us as a client, contractor, supplier, prospect or other external party and when you decided to provide the following information to us, directly or via a third party (see below in 2.2) in any printed, written or electronic form: your company name, addresses, VAT number and registration number, your name(s), surname, e-mail address, log in ID, log in password (encrypted), function, office phone number, cell phone number, picture, IP address, title, comments field (free text field), gender, language, ID card, work permit, Company Y host name, check-in and check-out time for visitors, badge number.
Category 3: When you subscribe to our newsletter: your company name, name(s) and e-mail address.
2. Net 7 can collect personal data from you in different ways:
- b) when you provide personal data directly to us in any way;
- c) through a number of third parties, including but not limited to recruitment agencies, your employer or colleagues.
Purposes of the processing
1. General purposes
Net 7 will only use the Personal Data collected by you for the following purposes:
Category 1: The maintenance and improvement of our website and the inclusion of personal data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be determined, based on the legitimate interests of Net 7 to continuously improve its website and services;
Category 2: Managing our contracts and contacts with you, providing our services, giving information, including marketing information, about our current and future services and ensuring follow-up;
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but you must understand that the provision of certain services becomes impossible if you refuse the processing.
2. Transfer/access to third parties
Net 7 may exchange your data with third parties, including Net 7s’ personnel, consultants and officers, for administrative or commercial reasons, solely for the purpose of developing our business with you.
Net 7 will reasonably attempt to inform you about these third parties, but you also acknowledge that this is not always technically feasible under all circumstances and that the information above is sufficient to inform you of the possibility of any data transfer we might envision.
Net 7 will not sell your Personal Data, nor rent, distribute or otherwise make commercially available to third parties, except as described above or with your prior consent.
3. Legal requirements
In rare cases, Net 7 may have to disclose your personal data pursuant to a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. Net 7 will reasonably attempt to inform you in advance in this respect, unless this is subject to legal restrictions.
Duration of the processing
All data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary depending of the purpose of the processing and in function of any contractual relationship between Net 7 and yourself.
In case you would exercise your rights under GDPR as mentioned below, it will be sufficient to send a request to Hugues Hermann, by an email to support [at] net7 [dot] be or by a letter to NET7 SA at Avenue des Pâquerettes 55 Box 45, 1410 Waterloo.
Under GDPR your rights are the following:
1. Right of access and information:
You have the right to receive free access to your personal data at any time, as well as to be informed of the use we make of your personal data.
2. Right of improvement, and deletion of the processing:
You are free to decide not to communicate your personal data to Net 7.
You also have the right to request us to correct or delete your personal data.
You acknowledge that in case of refusal of communication or if you request for the removal of personal data, certain services of the website may not be available.
3. Right to object and withdraw:
You always have the right to oppose to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and moreover you can also oppose to any type of processing of your personal data.
Insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that permission.
4. Exercising your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either by e-mail to support [at] net7 [dot] be, by post to Net 7, address. We have the right to ask you to provide us with a copy of your identity card so that we are able to verify that the demand is coming from you.
5. Automatic decisions and profiling:
The processing of your personal data may include profiling and automated decisions but always in accordance to the rules in the GDPR.
6. Right of complaint:
You have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Authorities.
We have developed security measures that are adapted on a technical and organizational level in order to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of personal data collected as well as any other unauthorized processing of the data.
Under no circumstances can Net 7 be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
When visiting our website, you must comply to reasonable safety precautions at all times, for example by preventing any unauthorized access to your login and code, to your computer, to your computer’s IP address and to identification data. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made of the website of your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for the confidentiality thereof.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
On your first visit to our website you will be asked to accept our different types of cookies. You can choose to accept or decline cookies which may cause the website to close down.
You can also refuse or block cookies by changing the configuration parameters of your navigation system. Disabling cookies may mean that you cannot use certain features of the website.
If you have any further questions or comments regarding the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us, either by e-mail to support [at] net7 [dot] be or by post to Net 7 (address indicated above), or by using the part "Contact us" on the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.